OVER 45 YEARS OF EXPERTISE
Through over 45 years of expertise in the dental sector, Pierre Fabre Oral Care has developed in partnership with its health care partners, providing:
- prescription medications
- care products and advice
- prevention and oral hygiene products
The only independent global pharmaceutical laboratory operating in the oral care field, Pierre Fabre Oral Care is also a key player in public health, participating in information and prevention campaigns for health care professionals and the general public.
A European pharmaceuticals leader, Pierre Fabre Oral Care is present on every continent, in over 60 countries worldwide.
It is the leading pharmaceuticals laboratory in France (IMS: OTC cosmetic oral market (excluding Réseau Santé Social (RSS) and ethical), sold at pharmacies in volume (CMA December 2013))
- We assist dental surgeons and prescribing dentists in treating and improving a variety of oral pathologies.
- We support and offer dispensing pharmacists the opportunity to advise their customers and provide original and effective concepts, lines and products.
- We teach and inform the general public about good oral hygiene and the need for regular dental checkups.
Toothpastes, gels and mouthwashes are made in France, the accessories line is made in Europe.
Our commitment to prevention is reflected in a variety of activities:
- We dispense medical and scientific information, along with observational clinical studies, that provide dental surgeons factual information when making their therapeutic choices
- We establish partnerships with learned societies in dental care (SFPIO, IFRO, CNEP, etc.)
- We train pharmacists and pharmacy staff
Pierre Fabre Oral Care has a broad portfolio of oral care and hygiene products, covering all oral needs (from hygiene to medication). Our know-how combines the pharmaceutical rigor of our medical activity with the galenic expertise of our dermo-cosmetic activities.
We market a complete line of oral hygiene and oral care products: